I decided to give an update every week on my sew-in with Milkyway Indian Hair Natural Splash. I have been chunky twisting the weave and two strand twisting my left out hair with Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat. I seal my hair with Vatika oil and the weave with Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Glossing Polisher. I also washed and conditioned the install and my hair yesterday (Sunday) with Aussie Moist Shampoo and conditioner. Here’s what I have observed with the install:
1. The ends of the hair get very dry with out sealing it with oil while it’s wet.
2. It sheds like a Pomeranian. LOL (But I knew it would, it’s cheap hair.)
3. It looks super thin after a wash, so I could never do a wash n’ go, it will need a bit of blow drying to get the volume back for better blending with my left out hair.
1. The hair was easy to wash and detangle, as a matter of fact it looks better than day one of the install.
2. The hair is very natural looking and believable.
3. It is responding well to my preservation method of chunky twisting at night.
So far I’m happy with it!