Good Morning! I woke up this morning to a comment on a post from tntbombdotcom letting me know that she has nominated me for the versatile Blogger Award! How cool is that?! I would like to thank everyone who subscribes, and reads or just stops by to check me out! I’m really flattered. I just figured I’d blog for fun, but it has really become something that I enjoy sharing with you all! Click the Pic to read more about the VBA.
Here are the rules for the VBA:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
And the nominees are *cue drumroll*…..
- A Beautiful Mess
- The Chic Savant
- Black Girl with Long Hair
- BLANK WHITE FRAMES
- For the Fabulous and Frugal
- kinky delicacy
- Sham I am Glam
- into mind
- The Feisty House
- The Good Hair Blog
- Dulce Candy
7 things about myself…
1. I aspire to be a restaurant/lounge owner.
2. I have a terrible sweet tooth, but have never had a cavity in my life!
3. I used to have 2 puppies named Grace and Mercy. 🙂
4. I’m in grad school and hope to graduate this July! Yay!
5. I have two walk-in closets full of clothes and often can’t find anything to wear. LOL!
6. My least favorite color is yellow, but I do like the color mustard 🙂
7. I’m currently on a “No-Buy” for all clothing and accessories in order to learn how to maximize and style my current wardrobe better.
Thanks again tntbombdotcom !