One of my last morning rituals before I leave out of the front door is to put on my make up. I honestly don’t miss a day, this face must be BEAT before I leave for work. 🙂 LOL. That may sound a little shallow, but I have tested and proven theory that if you look good, you feel good, and if you feel good, you’ll work good. Yeah, yeah I know the English majors are going to have a hissy fit over the grammar etc. but I don’t care. You know what I mean. As a woman it is so easy to get run down and occupied with everything and everyone and neglect yourself. What I’m trying to say is, ALWAYS KEEP YOURSELF UP SO LIFE CAN’T GET YOU DOWN!
Here is my morning make up routine…
1. I start with a freshly washed face using Clean & Clear foaming facial cleanser.
2. I moisturize my face with Clean & Clear Dual Action skin moisturizer.
3. I apply Mary Kay Eye Primer from lid to eyebrow on both eyes.
4. Using a beauty sponge I apply MAC Matchmaster SPF15 foundation in color 7.5 to my entire face except my eyelids.
5. I apply Mary Kay eye color in Sienna to my lid and crease.
6. I use Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in deep to highlight my brow bone and blend it with a foundation brush.
7. I apply L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes to my eyelashes.
8. I apply NYC jet black pencil eyeliner to my water line.
9. I brush MAC Ambering Rose Blush onto my cheek bones.
10. Finally, I apply a coat of chapstick and Revlon Coral Reef lip gloss on my lips.
Work it ladies! Have a good day!